for Non Profit Organizations
Track all your donors and donations and integrate all your fundraising efforts from a single perspective, but with the ability to breakdown your efforts by campaign, program, service, events or activity and assign work to staff members and volunteers.
- Donor Management Module - Lite Version
- Donor Relationship Management - Extensive donor information and notes
- Build unlimited Campaigns
- Accept and process grant funding from individuals or institutions
- Granular management of donation by campaign, purpose, services, programs and events
- Memberships Management - Build unlimited memberships free and paid
- Employee Management - Track by campaign, program, service, events or activity
- Volunteer Management - Track by campaign, program, service, events or activity
- Intern Management - Track by campaign, program, service, events or activity
- Multiple Pledge/Payment configuraitons: one time, monthly, payment plan, memorial and infrequent
- Accept annonymous donations
- Track and relate donors by household and familes, workplace and friendships
- Track major donors and most effective campaigns
- Simplified pledge recording and payment processing
- Membership and campaign dues and pledge reminder
- Past due payments reports
- Payments processed reports by campaign, program, service, events or activity
- Solicitation and appeal reports by campaign, program, service, events or activity
- Funding reports by campaign, program and service
- Unlimited donors, campaigns, programs, services, events or activities
- Build regular mailing and emailing lists
- Automatic email notifications and reminders
- Export financials in to popular accounting systems
- Manage campaigns by start/end date and/or capitation
- SSL security and firewall enabled
- Invoicing check for duplicate payment notification
The Intidia Donor Management Module is part of the integrated data system for Services, Clients and Providers of Coordinated Care Organizations, Child Placing Agencies, Lead Agencies, Community Based Care Agencies, Government Contracted Child Welfare Services, Child Advocacy, Protective Investigations, Universities and many other organizations that provide, manage and interact with child welfare services. DMM is a simplified donor and donation management system built around the concept of quickly entering a campaign, a donor and a donation. The system requires minimal account maintenance and the process of tracking a new donor and recording a donation can be completed very quickly. From the main screen review constantly campaign and monetary status.
The system is provided as a service and requires no hardware or software on your part. The basic requirement to access the system you will need access to the Internet and a modern browser. Add and track donations, manage donor and prospect information, build regular mailing and email lists, live reports and customization is available for this product.
(c) DMSS 2011. All Rights Reserved.